Lady MacDonald

Lady MacDonald

Saturday 21 June 2014

June Update

First off, some exciting news, based on my results from this winter, I will be competing for the Canadian National Ski Mountaineering team for the 2014-2015 season! With some good training for the rest of the summer, and fall I'm hoping to be able to compete at the world championships in Verbier Switzerland next February. With one season under my belt, I still have a ton to learn.



Some less exciting news: Last week I managed to screw up my ankle with some torn ligaments from repetitive downhill running. With 14 day's to go until Sinister 7 now, I'm hoping I'm still ok to race. It's been improving slowly, and I'm hoping it's good to go by race day. You never know, a forced 3 week taper might be exactly what the body needs.
The tape currently holding my Tib and Fib together

No comments:

Post a Comment